Tuesday 5 July 2011

The Hotel That Shall Not Be Named

I think it is time for my first rant. It will be about a hotel that I stayed in on my holiday in Sydney. This hotel shall not be named. I think that it is the worst hotel that I have ever been to. Here are some of the many reasons why I hated it so much.
  • The lift took about 30 seconds to get from ground floor to the 1st floor
  • There were huge gaping holes between the floorboards on the stairs
  • The room was TINY and felt like a prison
  • There was no hot water
  • The toilet lid was broken, and so was the towel rack
  • You had to put the kettle on the floor to plug it in
  • You had to go downstairs to the laundry to just iron your clothes
  • The TV was TINY and had no remote
  • The bed sheets had hideous jungle patterns on them
  • There was only one small window with a view just of a few buildings
  • The walls were a hideous colour
  • There were only two rooms - the bathroom and the bedroom and you walked straight into the bedroom
In fact, there were only two good things about it 
  1. It was somewhere to stay
  2. It was near lots of places we wanted to visit
 Well, I'm glad I finally got that out of my system. Till next time then

The Lazy Cook xx

No comments:

Post a Comment