Wednesday 6 July 2011

Haircuts

I'm so scared. I'm getting my hair cut tonight, really short. My hair right now is about shoulder length, and I'm getting sort of a pixie cut I think. I think it will suit my face, but I'm scared of such a drastic change and a possible bad hair cut. My hair looks way better up compared to down, so it will most likely look nice, but that doesn't mean that I'm not scared. I think a little like this hair:

Maybe a little longer. I also saw this and thought that it was nice:

Anyway, I'm scared, but oh well, I'll just have to not think about it too much.

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad you have decided to go pixie!! Now didn't I tell you it would suit!? ^_^ It will be lovely, I'm sure! I'll see it tonight then

    Steph xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks absolutely beautiful Mel. It makes you look older and much better. You look like Emma Watson now :)

    ReplyDelete